How Art+ Works
We bring organizations and schools together to create win-win outcomes.
Joining Art+ is free. Our membership tiers and solutions are designed to help you meet your goals.
Submitting Your Project Briefs
Project Sponsors complete and submit a project brief detailing their needs and requirements, e.g. the terms, restrictions, deadlines, and compensation. Submitted briefs and posts indicate if the project sponsors wants to receive:
- or completed projects for consideration
Project Briefs or Posts are sent to partner schools for submissions for consideration. On this beta version of our platform, our team will assist with the following:
- Maintaining communication with the sponsor and school;
- Ensuring project sponsors are accessing and reviewing submitted projects for consideration;
- Managing the shared folder dedicated to project sponsors and their specific project request.
Schools work with their students to identify the best way to engage with project opportunities, e.g.:
Engage with projects as part of “course credit” through an existing class or experiential learning program;
Engage through a “work for hire” model in which students work alongside a school advisor to complete the sponsored project for compensation; or
Engage through community service to fulfill required service hours
DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE AN ARTS, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION PROGRAM?
JOIN THE LIST OF MEMBER SCHOOLS TODAY!
- Connect your students to meaningful projects that align with their
areas of study
- Create new relationships or strengthen existing relations with organizations in the public and private sector and create potential pipelines for employment opportunities for your art, design, and marketing students.
- Extend the reach of your institutions expertise and offerings behind
ARE YOU A STUDENT MAJORING IN THE ART, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION FIELDS?
CHECK OUT OUR MEMBERS LIST TO SEE IF YOUR SCHOOL IS A MEMBER TODAY!
- Work with your school to create projects that utilize your skills and
talent for organizations in a variety of industries; and
- Work on projects that promote social awareness on causes that align with your interest and passion.
- Gain exposure and visibility for your talent while cultivating professional relationships with organizations and growing your portfolio
All project sponsors will have a shared G-Suite Google Drive folder with the following functions:
- Ability to view and download submitted projects for consideration.
- Notify schools that their projects have been selected via the messaging feature through Google Drive.