How Art+ Works
We bring organizations and schools together to create win-win outcomes.
Joining Art+ is free. Our membership tiers and solutions are designed to help you meet your goals.
Submitting Your Project Briefs
Project Sponsors complete and submit a project brief detailing their needs and requirements, e.g. the terms, restrictions, deadlines, and compensation. Submitted briefs and posts indicate if the project sponsors wants to receive:
- or completed projects for consideration
We connect with partner schools to share the project requirements per the completed project brief and serve as a project manager for the project. In this regard, our team will:
- Maintain communication with the sponsor and school;
- Manage project proposals and final submissions;
- Present submitted proposals or completed projects to the sponsor via a shared folder dedicated to the project sponsor
Schools work with their students to identify the best way to engage with project opportunities, e.g.:
Engage with projects as part of “course credit” through an existing class or experiential learning program;
Engage through a “work for hire” model in which students work alongside a school advisor to complete the sponsored project for compensation; or
Engage through community service to fulfill required service hours
DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE AN ARTS, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION PROGRAM?
JOIN THE LIST OF MEMBER SCHOOLS TODAY!
- Connect your students to meaningful projects that align with their
areas of study
- Create new relationships or strengthen existing relations with organizations in the public and private sector and create potential pipelines for employment opportunities for your art, design, and marketing students.
- Extend the reach of your institutions expertise and offerings behind
ARE YOU A STUDENT MAJORING IN THE ART, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION FIELDS?
CHECK OUT OUR MEMBERS LIST TO SEE IF YOUR SCHOOL IS A MEMBER TODAY!
- Work with your school to create projects that utilize your skills and
talent for organizations in a variety of industries; and
- Work on projects that promote social awareness on causes that align with your interest and passion.
- Gain exposure and visibility for your talent while cultivating professional relationships with organizations and growing your portfolio
For projects or proposals managed by the Art+ team:
- the project manager submits the created projects or proposals through Art+ to the Project Sponsor for consideration.
- upon receiving and selecting the desired project and or proposal, the Art+ team informs the school that their submission was accepted by the project sponsor.