Collaborate With Purpose
Corporate and nonprofit organizations, schools, and students can work together and collaborate on meaningful projects in the areas of education, equal opportunity, human rights, public health, and more.
Artplus intends to work with our members to facilitate access to:
- research, case-studies, and learning and development opportunities facilitated by our members.
- funding and sponsorship support from organizations for student projects and community engagement initiatives created by schools.
Be Part Of An Intentional Community
In collaboration with our partners, Artplus also intends to foster innovative ideas and creative solutions by:
Partnering with accredited schools.
Fostering Interdisciplinary collaboration.
Cultivating Social Activism.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY!
DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE AN ARTS, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION PROGRAM?
JOIN TO ACCESS EXCLUSIVE PROJECT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR STUDENTS STUDYING:
Art, Design, Fashion, Film, Media Production, & More.
- Access experiential learning opportunities for your students
- Help students network with organizations in the private & public sector
- Provide students opportunities to grow their portfolio
ARE YOU A STUDENT MAJORING IN THE ARTS, DESIGN, OR PRODUCTION FIELDS?
JOIN TO ACCESS AN ART COLLABORATIVE NETWORK OF:
Schools, Fellow Creatives, Organizations in the Private & Public Sector.
- Work with your school to engage in projects sponsored by organizations
- Network and collaborate with fellow student-creatives on personal projects
- Gain access to exclusive networking events
DOES LEVERAGING THE RESOURCES OF SCHOOLS SOUND APPEALING?
JOIN TO ACCESS A NETWORK OF SCHOOLS THAT CAN HELP ACCOMPLISH VARIOUS OBJECTIVES:
Arts & Media-Based Projects, Market Research, Case Studies, & More.
- Take advantage of the resources and student talent from schools
- Maximize reach, outcome, success and sustainability of social impact and community engagement messaging
- Establish a workforce pipeline in the arts & productions fields from top schools