Why Work With Art+?
Organizations or “Project Sponsors” can achieve better outcomes by developing their awareness campaigns with student talent and faculty experts. Whether you’re planning an anti-bullying campaign or environmental awareness campaign, through Art+, you can access a cost-effective, consistent, and empowering way to launch a campaign:
Gain Access to Innovative Ideas and Emerging Talent
Schools are full of talented creators just waiting for their next big project. By choosing Art+ instead of a typical marketing agency, you give students hands-on experience working on a creative projects they can use in their portfolio. Through the support of faculty staff, students can help with:
Music & Audio Production
Research & Case Studies
The Collaborative Ecosystem Behind Art+
LEVERAGE THE RESOURCES OF SCHOOLS, INCLUDING FACULTY EXPERTS AND STUDENT TALENT
ACCESS A NETWORK OF SCHOOLS TO HELP ACCOMPLISH YOUR OBJECTIVES
- Submit a Project Brief or Bulletin Post and outlining the terms of the request.
- Engage with schools and give students’ work a chance to shine, while creating ambassadors for your organization’s initiatives.
- Enhance your capacity through the diverse talent and resources offered by schools.
ACCESS VALUABLE, REAL-WORLD PROJECTS FOR YOUR ART, DESIGN, AND MEDIA PRODUCTIONS STUDENTS
JOIN THE LIST OF MEMBER SCHOOLS TODAY!
- Through the posted project opportunities on Art+, your students are provided with meaningful, and fulfilling opportunities that takes their learning experience outside of the classroom.
- Create or strengthen relationships with organizations in the public and private sectors. These could turn into employment pipelines for students.
- Expand the reach of your institution by offering opportunities beyond the classroom.
ARE YOU A STUDENT PASSIONATE ABOUT ART, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION?
IF YOUR SCHOOL IS NOT ON OUR MEMBER LIST ENCOURAGE THEM TO JOIN TODAY!
- Art+ helps provide your school with meaningful projects which will help you utilize your skills and talents.
- Our projects end up out in the real world, online and on TV, allowing your work to be seen by people far and wide.
- Start your portfolio early and gain real-world experience for your resumé.