Collaborate With Purpose
Organizations in the public and private sector, schools, and students can work together and collaborate on meaningful projects in the areas of art & design, fashion, film, music, media production and more.
Artplus intends to work with our members to facilitate access to:
- faculty research, case-studies, and professional development coursework for organizations and students
- funding/sponsorship support from organizations for student projects and schools
Be Part Of An Intentional Community
In collaboration with our partners, Artplus also intends to host in-person networking events, feature articles, and other digital content that promotes best practices for members of the Artplus community. Artplus will focus on:
Partnering with accredited schools.
Promoting social impact initiatives.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY!
DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE AN ARTS, DESIGN, OR MEDIA PRODUCTION PROGRAM?
JOIN TO ACCESS EXCLUSIVE PROJECT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR STUDENTS STUDYING:
Art, Design, Fashion, Film, Media Production, & More.
- Access experiential learning opportunities for your students
- Help students network with organizations in the private & public sector
- Provide students opportunities to grow their portfolio
ARE YOU A STUDENT MAJORING IN THE ARTS, DESIGN, OR PRODUCTION FIELDS?
JOIN TO ACCESS AN ART COLLABORATIVE NETWORK OF:
Schools, Fellow Creatives, Organizations in the Private & Public Sector.
- Work with your school to engage in projects sponsored by organizations
- Network and collaborate with fellow student-creatives on personal projects
- Gain access to exclusive in-person networking events
DOES LEVERAGING THE RESOURCES OF SCHOOLS SOUND APPEALING?
JOIN TO ACCESS A NETWORK OF SCHOOLS THAT CAN HELP ACCOMPLISH VARIOUS OBJECTIVES:
Arts & Media-Based Projects, Market Research, Case Studies, & More.
- Take advantage of the resources and student talent from schools
- Increase momentum for your organization’s social responsibility objectives
- Establish a workforce pipeline in the arts & productions fields from top schools